After several attempt back and forth from overseas for our unit turn-over in Venice Mackinkey Hill and had to provide authorise Atty in Fact who had signed the turn-over of our unit. Upon visiting the unit for the first time, it was very dusty and was not cleaned prior to turn-over.
We have decided to furnished the unit and had managed to sleep for a day only to find many defects, there was over 25 defects including the tiles as some are even different in colours to add to many defects. Even the kitchen sinks leaves heavily as they have used the cheapest plastic plumbing materials, literally everything used inside the unit are just the lowest quality for obvious reason, contractors and their sub-contractors cost savings.
I also believe that the quality department must have received a favourable gesture from the contractors to turn a blind eye for any defects, quality issue during the unit turn-over to Megaworld, so I'll make you be the judge on that! Not sure if the Megaworld Chairman Mr Andrew Tan is aware of this circumstances.
My questions now are, for a foreign investors;
1. What's our rights
2. Who can we lodge a formal complaints
3. Are we protected as an investor by both government
4. It's about time that we approach the fair trading, real estate department for advice and assistance including the ATO
5. Does the Megaworld marketing people in Australia governed and meet the Australian real estate agent competency?
6. Or are the Megaworld marketing legally able to sell and promote overseas investment property in Australia
7. Is it legal to promote and mentioned that suranuations can be use to purchase property investment overseas
8. Calling all current and planning to invest in property overseas - beware and speak to your accountant and lawyers to find out the legality and your protection.
9. Join me in making noise, I am going to contact local media to make an exposure about this.
10. Watch this space as I will post email and Facebook account that we can communicate.
11. I had long lasting issue with communications with Megaworld from their marketing to supports and only had bad to worst experiences from day 1.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Megaworld Corporation Venice Piazza
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."